Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Post

After tons of pressure from all of my friends and family (okay, not much pressure; none really; one friend casually mentioned that it wouldn't be an entirely self-absorbed thing for me to do) I have created a blogspot. Since I do not like the word blog -- on account of it sounding like some sort of physical emission that comes as the result of a nasty virus that also leaves you with a sinus headache -- I will henceforth refer to this site as...?

I'm having writer's block, but fortunately the wizards at google have all sorts of snazzy tools at my disposal. I'm going to attempt to insert a poll in the bar to the right that will allow my lucky readers (there might only be two of you) to vote on a word to replace blog. I'm counting on ALL of you to vote.