Well the painfully sweet nature of those photos will have to wait for another day. Fate it seems is taking away the remaining lifespan of my laptop computer. Let's hope it's fate anyway. That would be a real bummer if instant karma thought that I had done anything bad enough to necessitate killing off my best access to the internet.
Now I am shopping for a new laptop and trying to convince myself that it is better to get one now -- on clearance before the back to school models come into stores in July -- rather than wait until mid-October when Windows latest operating system will be released. A bargain price now or a better OS with a smaller footprint in a few months?
Crikey. I had better end this post now before instant karma exacts retribution on me for boring my -- exceedingly small -- audience to tears. Hopefully I will post again soon and with photos!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment